Illinois Council for Exceptional Children “Yes I Can Awards”
Due Date: May 15th of the current year.
The “Yes I Can”awards program honors and celebrates the achievements of children and youth (ages 2-21) with exceptionalities. This award has two purposes: Encourage individuals to seek their highest potential and to increase public awareness of the abilities, aspirations, and personal qualities of persons with exceptionalities. Several categories of success are awarded.
Award winners are forwarded to Council for Exceptional Children, for consideration of award at National level.
Award winners are recognized and given awards at the ICEC State Fall Convention.
Click Here for Digital “Yes I Can!” Award Form
Illinois Council for Exceptional Children Ray Graham Memorial Grant
Ray Graham Memorial Grant Award Application Form
This grant is to be used to encourage the improvement of total education for exceptional children.
Due Date: October 14, 2022
- The grant is to be used as seed money and not intended to fully fund projects.
- Grantees should minimally, match the dollar amount of the total budget of the full project.
- Maximum monetary award is $500.
- Past recipients may apply.
- Applicants must be members of CEC
Expectations of Awardee(s):
- Awardees must provide a brief written report upon completion of the project. Submit to ICEC Past President Bethanie Whittaker: email@example.com.
- Awardees must present in person or virtually a brief overview of the project at the ICEC State Fall Convention.
Award winner(s) will be announced during the ICEC State Fall Convention Delegate Assembly.
Please answer and submit the following questions regarding your proposal.
Illinois Council for Exceptional Children Professional Awards
Due date: September 15th of the current year
Awards in several categories given annually to honor the exceptional service, commitment and contribution to the children of Illinois, the Illinois Council for Exceptional Children and Professionals in the Educational (general and special education) community.
Please nominate the people who inspire you for an award.